Everyone loves a bit of home baking well I know I do that’s for sure. Today I thought I’d share a recipe of how I make chocolate chip cookies. For these recipe all you will need is:
* 1 cup butter, softened
* 1 cup white sugar
* 1 cup packed brown sugar
* 2 eggs
* 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 3 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 2 teaspoons hot water
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
* 1 cup chopped walnuts
* Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
* Step 2: Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
* Step 4: Let cool and ENJOY!!!! or for an even nicer treat put the cookie into a bowl and add some ice cream on top while the cookie is still hot(My favourite way to eat these is hot with ice cream it tastes so good).
Leave a comment and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter I’m also over in snapchat!! CiaraaGlynn