Recently I’ve discovered a new hair product which I’ve been loving so I thought I’d do a post on it. I had never tried anything from this brand before this is the Envy Dual Fix 12. It is a professional salon treatment that helps repair all types of hair. (Amazing am I right? One product to fix all!!) It contains a perfect balance of silk proteins and keratin amino acids to target any damaged areas of your hair and helps give it moisture to give you long lasting results. With 12 incredible benefits for smoother, glossier hair that’s easier to manage, The Dual Fix 12 hair repair treatment has been described by leading industry magazines and consumer bloggers as a “miracle in a bottle” I would have to agree.
I have tried many hair products before to sort out the dryness of my hair in which some have done a good job for me just like this one. I’m always a bit weary when it comes to hair products and ask myself all the time “does it actually work?”
This product for sure is one of those that has helped my hair out especially the dryness of my hair. I have bleached my hair before so it’s not as smooth and soft as I’d like it to be but Envy dual fix 12 has helped to give my hair a lot more shine and reduce the dryness (I’m not saying it gets rid of the dryness of my hair but it has definitely reduced it)
1. Amazing shine
2. Helps to repair damaged hair
3. Weightless silk effect
4. Easier detangling , smoother brushing
5. Helps to rehydrate hair
6. Improves styling and blow drying results
7. Thicker and fuller feel
8. Helps Reduce any Frizz
9. Rejuvenates tired colour
10. Hair feels stronger
11. Reduces the appearance of split ends
12. Lasts for weeks
There are 2 different ways in which you can use this product. First off is
* Intensive use – This is where you apply generous and even amount of product from roots down to the ends onto dry unwashed hair. Rough dry with hairdryer until completely dry. Then rinse out product thoroughly, it’s recommended to shampoo twice and then condition as normal.
* Regular use – Shampoo your hair, and rinse as usual apply a generous amount of product to wet hair, leave in for 1 minute, then rinse out and condition as normal.
This is the routine I have been using and it has worked well for me.
I love the packaging to the black and green is really sleek and it also smells really good. Just like shampoo really.
This product retails at £19.95 and can be bought direct online from the website http://www.envypro.co.uk/envy-dual-fix-12-200ml/
That’s it for this weeks review I hope you all enjoyed be sure to follow @envyprofessional over on Instagram to keep up to date with what’s going on.
What are your thoughts on this product have you ever tried it before? Or will you be trying? Let me know in the comments below
Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat: CiaraaGlynn